We at https://www.bamin-network.org believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are recorded.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
Internet (IP), the type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified; therefore, all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some site navigation features.
Management of Cookies
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, avoiding that the site requests to connect several times to access the following pages.
Preferences saving activity
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
Purpose of the treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
Provide access to reserved areas of the Portal connected with this and to the sending of communications including news, updates on the initiatives of the project and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected.
The contact information available on the website is intended exclusively for individuals who have created a login for access to the BAMIN project. This information is confidential and should not be shared with anyone else or utilized for purposes unrelated to the BAMIN project. It is crucial to uphold the privacy and security of the project’s communication channels, ensuring that only authorized users make use of the provided contact details. Any unauthorized sharing or misuse of this information is strictly prohibited to safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of the BAMIN project.
Perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
The data will be treated in the following ways:
- Data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- Recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic media;
- Organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code
All required data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- Know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- Be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment
- Obtain by the owner, without delay:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- To object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.